Monday, January 25, 2010

We didn't do much, but we did alot with out...

Papa getting us snacks and Dinner... Papa keeping our Monster from getting into things...
And I spent the day eating these, knowing I had all day to hid the evidence.

(well, not really eating these all day, or at all. I want to start up a cardio kickboxing class in 2 weeks and don't need to have even more bonbons to work off.)
Christopher went back to work this morning, which meant I had to be up and dressed (SHOCK) by 7am. That way I was walking out the door to get our Monkey to school, little man in tow.
I also got to deal with tantrums by myself, clean up messes all alone, and make lunch for the grumpy monster and his friend, Miss Squishy.
Naps for 2 little ones went without a hitch, and now we are getting ready to head back up to the school to pick up the Monkey.
I love that HE isn't at home with us, it is way too easy to feel spoiled and lazy!
Yea for work...even if it is only contracted for up to 6 months.



No comments: