Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Challenges continue...

One of my "goals" for the next 3 weeks is to get up a 6:30, each morning.

I am on day 2, I was awake at the designated time, but I closed my eyes for just a minute today and it was 7:30.

I swear, I have good intentions, just am so TIRED!!!

Yesterday, I might have gotten up, but Monster came in and snuggled.

wait, maybe that was this morning.

I love it when my boys make a Mama sandwich, it keeps me warm and cozy.

I applaud those of you out there that get up at 5 to do a full fledge workout, make a hearty breakfast, and get three loads of laundry in. Those women who are dressed, in heels heading out the door to work a 9 or 10 hour work day.

I am just not one of those people.

Give me Midnights.

This is going to be alot harder than I thought, maybe this should be a year goal.

Yes that sounds good.

Come New Year 2012, I will finally get myself out of bed by 630.

who is with me??


1 comment:

The Prices said...

Good luck with that. Sorry, but I'm so not with ya'. Although soon I'm sure I will be up then, but not by choice.