Saturday, June 04, 2011

I just can't resist


As a baby gift, I volunteered to try to get a couple of cute pics of my friend during her LAST pregnancy.

As confident as I was trying to be, I wasn't sure how I would be trying to capture people I only get to see every couple of months.

I don't know why I was so worried.

This family was BORN FOR THIS!

I haven't had time to really go through them yet,
but I am too excited to not show them off.

I wanted to keep the kids busy, while I was trying to take pictures of their mom.

I think it worked.


Her first born loves his new baby sister. I just wish I could have made the baby bump more exposed, but he was so excited to snuggle up to his Mom. I love how calm he looks.

Mrs. Sass


This little miss was infatuated with the bubble blower that I brought.

I wanted a way to incorporate the idea that this is Baby #4. I remembered Papa's Cousin mentioning how her youngest was decorating her babies by sticking stickers on very pregnant with 2 belly.

No stickers, a little messy, but so worth the time.


I love this Family!!



Daddy is so excited for this baby. I told them to just relax and do whatever they wanted to try to get photographed. My favorite is a shot of her cleaning smooch off his face, but he just couldn't keep his hands off her belly. He was so stinkin' cute!



My favorite shot of her is this one. We were both really excited to try this out, and when we saw how it photographed we were speechless.

It is EXTREMELY easy to photograph the BEAUTIFUL.



No comments: