Friday, November 20, 2009

To be Talented in Art...

I am not a great artist, but I recognize that I am not horrid either. I was blessed with being able to visualize my end product result, and am usually please with the outcome. All of this is due to my artistic eye.

The biggest challenge of keeping this talent up and pristine is finding the time to continue to improve on it. And keeping my attention on projects ONE at a time. Oh and then there is that whole less is more thing that I sometimes ignore.

This is why it isn't necessarily a talent that I like to boast about or show. Something I will have to work on... In about 3 years when my baby is in school and the I will have all the time in the world... ;)

1 comment:

dawn said...

You are 1 of the most creative people I know. AND I LOVE that you are in my family!