Sunday, June 06, 2010

Camera, I don't need no stinkin camera!!!

I have been window shopping for a new camera. Something to help take many pictures in a row, in an attempt to capture the one child who will only sit still if he is duck taped to a chair. I saw a commercial for one, last year, and can't remember the brand or name, but I LOVED that it could take up to 10 shots in a row, for that perfect action shot. That is what I want.

Maybe that is why my camera is sick. It says that there is no media card to be found, and even if it was just that, the media card, I can't replace that as they don't make that kind anymore.

Guess I will just have to stick with my crackberry camera for now.

After all, I do have a birthday coming up, and I will need to document that event. Party, Party all night long!!

No comments: