Thursday, June 17, 2010

This past week in pictures


with no camera, it
has become apparent, that I Facebook my phone pictures alot more than I need to. But here is what we have been doing this past week...
My Monster helped me make some crazy yummy salsa, to go with our International themed Saturday, full of World Cup games, spice, laughter, cold drinks and ...

MUD!

Being the totally awesome mom, that I rarely am, I let the kids get nice and dirty. With a backyard full of dirt, and four kids who wanted to have fun day, I let them create a mud hole. Might as well, they will NEVER get to do it again, as once the sod gets put in, no one, NOT EVEN THE DOG, gets to dig a hole.


I have also worked on finishing the trim around our door, so the curb appeal is ALMOST done. There are a few small cosmetic things to finish.



Then we got in a game at the park, which was almost not worth the hassle.
Next time I am paying for the bleacher seats as we did not sit for more than an inning, if we go on a Kid's Day again. The only thing we didn't get to do, Run the bases. We just didn't have the time (or patience) to stand in line from the 6th inning on. Maybe next time.


And of course, SCHOOL'S OUT! My 2nd grader is going to be in 3rd grade! So sad that she is growing up!


Our next big adventures.... Our cousin Texas T and his parents are coming into town this weekend. Papa and I are planning on going to Chicago for the 4th (pending any complications) either way the kids are going to Nana's. Then my big birthday bash! Who's up for the bbq, and the after party of dancing?? I am staying out till at least 2am!

1 comment:

The Prices said...

looks like a busy but fun week! Wish i get be there for the bday bash!