Monday, January 24, 2011

Black Bean Burgers



YUM!!


What else is there to say. I have always liked Boca Burgers, and these top those 100%!!!

I almost (and I say that loosely) had the kids fooled. Monkey was a few bites in before she asked what was in them, and that was due to the peppers and onions in the burger.

We topped ours with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and BBQ sauce. Baby Ray's makes everything taste like summer nights.

Just needed one of these...



and it would have almost been enough to forget about the snow that has been piling up all day.

I hate snow.

We froze half of our leftovers, and the other will be consumed for Lunch tomorrow.

I would also like to state that our
Belle-arina,
whose Mama is the queen of southern BBQ around here,
took a few bites and gave me the

stink eye.

She was not keen on what she thought was delicious BBQ, was just a pale substitution.

Recipe available here. We substituted the hot sauce/chili sauce for ketchup. I was not about to give anyone an excuse to complain of the "spicy, hot" that is ever present in my cooking.

I still have not figured out what they are talking about.

No comments: